Brett-August 4, 2008

Well things have been picking back up here in Pecos as summer winds down. We had a branch fast a couple weeks ago for one of our investigators (Mary Helen) and this week at church she told us she finally got the courage to ask her husband if she could get baptized and he told her she could do whatever she wanted and a few other choice words haha So we set a date with her for the 23rd of August. I'm way excited to finally see her get baptized. My testimony of fasting and prayer has grown immensely!! President Sparkman's son Jr (Wayne) is worthy to baptize Victoria!! He's awesome!! He's made huge improvement since I first got here. Victoria won't be back in town for 2 more weeks so hopefully I don't get transferred before she gets baptized...knock on wood. Well we had our first Zone Conference with President Robison. He's way awesome!! He likes to use all sorts of sports analogies and told some stories about when he was refereeing. I can't help but to immediately love him and his wife, they're amazing people!! Well thats about it here in Pecos. I hope all is well back home. I love y'all tons.
Elder Brett Harber

0 comments: